Front End developer- Malaga
IT Internet and Technology
Costa del Sol
|A front end developer is required for this innovative young company in the heart of Malaga. The business works within the Fintech sector, providing payment solutions to businesses globally.
You will work within a team of talented people who are passionate about technology. This is a unique opportunity to join a business in its early stages and grow with the company.
• Create prototypes of new technologies.
• Complete development tasks to implement new features and requirements.
• Participate in the design process and create, edit or review design suggestions and documentation.
• Develop high quality, maintainable, and scalable solutions for our customers and internal backoffice users.
• Develop using continuous delivery, including Test-Driven or Behavior-Driven Design, code review, static analysis, continuous integration, automation and functional testing.
• Participate in code reviews.
• Interact directly with the product owners and key stakeholders throughout.
• Translate visual designs into completed HTML pages while adhering to design specifications.
• Ensure cross-browser compatibility and resolve bugs where required.
• Work with other Software Development teams to ensure correct implementation of designs.
• Apply user interaction principles to optimize user experience.
• Stay current with emerging front-end web-based/mobile technologies and be able to promote their usage as project needs dictate.
• Research, learn and work with the newest tools.
• Able to program against the latest versions of ECMAScript i.e. ES2015, 2016, etc and transcompile using babel.
• Extensive experience in HTML and CSS with Sass/Less.
• Familiar with frontend development tools such as Grunt, Gulp, and webpack.
• Familiar with NPM / YARN.
• Experience building Adaptive and Responsive Websites with client-server communication.
• Exposure to a wide range of open source technologies and best software practices.
• Must be very details oriented and appreciate web design.
• A pragmatic attitude and approach to solving problems.
• Solid knowledge on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
• Willingness to work in a fast paced environment, learn new technologies, and programming languages.
• Ability to quickly prototype ideas.
• Must be a team player.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Understanding the difference between stateless and stateful components as used by ReactJS / Angular
• Experience with ReactJS / React Native.
• Experience using flexbox.
• Experience using Typescript.
• Experience working as a full stack developer/architect is preferred.
• Experience with development of NodeJS frameworks like ExpressJS and Socket.io
• Experience with JWT Tokens, OAuth.
• Experience in Agile / Scrum development environment.
• Experience working with Content Management Systems.
This role will pay an above market rate, permanent contract, 5 weeks holiday, private healthcare, parking, phone and laptop.
Core hours of work are 10am to 5pm Mon to Friday